First Aid Training Course
FIRST AID TRAINING IN BASEL (taught in ENGLISH)
The approved First Aid course required for the driving license in Switzerland.
The course is 10 hours long and is split over a Friday evening from 7pm to 10pm and Saturday from 8am to 4pm
The costs are CHF 150.– including the certificate
The course is delivered in English and the contents include:
- The first actions to take at the scene of an accident.
- How to call for emergency help, including essential German phrases and your legal obligations in Switzerland.
- How to keep yourself and others safe when an accident has ocurred, including management of your own stress levels.
- Practicing Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation on life-sized manikins.
- Helping an injured person at the roadside.
- Recognising the symptoms and signs of a heart attack and their First Aid treatment.
- How to asses and help an unconscious person.
- Special precautions that need to be taken if a spinal injury is suspected.
- The First Aid treatment of severe bleeding and burns.
- And much more…
Due to illness of our English teacher, no English First Aid Courses are scheduled before April 2018! For more information please call us 061 333 77 88 between 12am-2pm and 5-7pm. Thank you.